Executive Dinner with CenturyLink

DPP research in 2019 confirmed the widespread acceptance among industry professionals that we’re on a path towards a world in which IP content delivery replaces broadcast. But the growth ahead is daunting: in 2019 only around 2% of Superbowl viewers were streaming online, so are we truly prepared for the other 98%?

At this private executive dinner, we’ll discuss the outcomes of the DPP’s latest research, Delivering the IP Future. We’ll explore the technologies that will enable rapid growth of online video distribution, and discuss the impacts of this growth on content businesses and their technology roadmaps.

Florian Diederichsen
Florian Diederichsen
CTO, DAZN

Hush Mayfair
No.8 Lancashire Court
Brook Street
London
W1S 1EY

×

MEMBERS

Exclusive to DPP Members

If you work for a DPP member company, enter your email to download the file or create your account.

Not sure if your company is a member? Check our Members Directory

Great news. Your company is a member!

Register in a few quick and easy steps to get access to all DPP documents.

Create your login

Exclusive to DPP Members

Become a member to get access to all DPP documents. Or if you used the wrong email address, try again with your work address.

Try Again

Think there's a mistake? Contact us.

Thanks!

We have emailed you a link to download this file.

Continue

Oops!

Something went wrong.

Start again

If the problem persists, please get in touch.

Account suspended

Unfortunately it looks like your account has been suspended.

Use different email

Please verify your account

We can see you have created an account with us, but you need to verify your email address.

Thanks

Please check your email to verify your account.