The DPP Media Supply Festival is the only industry event that brings together customers and suppliers to explore the latest in media supply chain technology and ideas.
The 2023 Festival was the largest ever, as it moved to a new venue on the iconic Madison Avenue in New York City.
Here are some photo highlights from across the two days - thank you to everyone who attended!
The morning of day 1 included the following sessions:
- Realising Modularity with ITV, HBO, Dalet, and Signiant
- Supplying the News with Associated Press
- Executing Change with NBCU News Group, Cognizant, and Vubiquity
Day 1 also featured brilliant case study sessions with Sinclair Broadcast Group, Channel 4, and ZDF Studios.
The afternoon sessions were:
- Media Supply Chain: Leader or Laggard? with Telestream
- Defining Roles: People vs Machines with AMC Networks, Dell Technologies, Meta, and SDVI
- Cutting Humans? AI in Post with A+E Networks, Adobe, Backlight, and Light Iron, A Panavision Company
- Delivering Operational Efficiency with ITV, Fabric, and Ateliere
- Finding Inspiration with A+E Networks, and ZDF Studios
It was great to see attendees catching up at the drinks reception.
The Inside the C Suite sessions were new for this year. On day 2 we had the privilege of interviewing senior executives from Paramount, Channel 4, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Prime Focus Technologies, Signiant, and Vubiquity.
Throughout the event, software service providers showcased the latest media supply products.
In the final session we spoke to AWS, SDVI, and Devoncroft Partners about whether the role of technology in media has fundamentally changed.
And last but not least, everyone came together in an interactive workshop to define the key takeaway messages from the event. Watch out for a summary report being published soon!