All DPP events and reports are available for sponsorship – but only to DPP member companies. Sponsors get the benefit of associating their brand with our exclusive, high quality and targeted outputs.
We have sponsorship packages to fit all budgets and can tailor bespoke packages to ensure you get the best possible return on investment, depending on your company’s individual needs, whether you're looking for greater brand visibility, targeted executive engagements, sources for lead generation, or to establish your company as a thought leader in a particular area.
We’ll always maintain editorial control of the outputs, but we’re happy to discuss subjects that may be of mutual interest, so that the outputs you choose to sponsor will align well with your objectives.
We hold a number of different events during the year – from small and exclusive to large and open. And we produce many publications for a range of audiences – from technical to production.
Opportunities for sponsors could include:
- Your branding on event communications and materials
- Hosting events or project meetings at your premises or trade show stand
- Your branding, banners or other promotional items at events
- Access to the raw data from surveys or research
- Access to opt-in contact information for event attendees
- DPP publicity about your support
- Written outputs from events, including your branding, with a license to distribute for lead generation, and to establish your business as a thought leader
- Co-hosting VIP lunches or dinners with the DPP leadership
- Bespoke invitation lists, based on your company’s preferences
- Tech Leaders Briefing – Our flagship event at which more than 30 CTOs from content providers and major tech firms share their priorities for the year ahead with over 500 DPP members
- DPP Exclusive – A leaders’ summit for 40-50 senior executives ahead of NAB in Las Vegas and IBC in Amsterdam
- DPP AT HOME – Unique workshops with 20-30 expert members on a selected topic from which they create a special report
- Executive Dinners – Bespoke high quality encounters for 20-25 senior executives with special guest speakers. Reports can be created as an optional extra
- DPP Explore – Unpack DPP specifications with technical and operational members, and discuss the progress of implementation
Report types include:
- Survey reports – Major research pieces on the key trends shaping media markets, usually taking place across several months
- Technical guidance – Expert technical insight to inform your decision making
- Business Benefits – Designed to help with implementation of business cases
- Home Truths – Reports created using expert insight from members as part of a DPP AT HOME event
- Bespoke dinner reports – Exclusive content created from a structured conversation at a DPP executive dinner
If you are interested in these or any other ways of approaching sponsorship please enquire with your primary DPP contact.
Find out more
To discuss sponsorship options for your company, please get in touch with your key DPP contact. If you're not sure who to speak to, our Marketing Manager, Jayne, can help.
Jayne de Ville