Testing against DPP specifications in the DPP Test Lab enables you, and your customers, to have confidence in the interoperability of your products.
Our Test Lab Manager:
- is actively involved in the development of specifications
- develops test plans for each specification and product group, together with industry experts
- offers guidance to members during product development with feedback and advice
- reviews and updates the test plans and guidance based on your implementation insight
We currently test products for IMF for Broadcast & Online, and AS-11.
IMF for Broadcast & Online
- TSP 2121-1 (ProRes, Phase 1) – we are accepting products for testing and certification
- TSP 2121-4 (JPEG2000) – we are running an early developer scheme
Products that pass our rigorous tests can gain DPP Certified status.
The DPP Test Lab tests products that support the full range of AMWA AS-11 specifications, including the North American, Nordic and Australian and New Zealand versions. We work closely with the Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), who provide certification of compliance for the family of AS-11 specifications.
Accessing the Test Lab
If you’re a DPP member you can access the DPP Test Lab for free. Contact our Test Lab Manager for more information about testing and certification.
Whilst the DPP openly acknowledges manufacturers and suppliers that participate in the Test and Certification Programmes, this does not constitute either an endorsement by the DPP or confirm that products and/or services are compliant. Manufacturers and suppliers that are part of these programmes are committed to developing compliant products and workflows as an interoperable community. Please refer to the DPP Certification Programme Terms & Conditions and the DPP’s membership Terms and Conditions for further information.