We’re really excited to announce that today we’re launching a brand new DPP Facebook page.
On setting up our new venture we thought about the most common types of content shared on Facebook: videos, cat pictures, and, of course, the ubiquitous listicle (yes, that’s a word!).
So whilst it may seem slightly cheesy here are 5 reasons why you should like the DPP’s new Facebook page.
- You’ll get access to exclusive Facebook only DPP content, such as videos giving updates on all of our work streams.
- You’ll be able to share the news about which DPP events you’re attending with your friends and tag yourselves in pictures and videos so they can find out just how hard you really work at a DPP event, and that you don’t just come for the drinks….
- You’ll find out which of your friends, and even friends of friends, are interested in the DPP and be able to expand your network by connecting with people and companies you might not otherwise have met.
- Reminders will pop up in your Facebook feed meaning that when we publish new DPP reports you’ve got something interesting to read during that boring daily commute time.
- Because you’re so proud to be part of the DPP that you just want to share all the latest news in every way you can. So – Go forth and shareify… (Ok, that one isn’t actually a word but you know what we mean!).
P.S. Cat pictures will inevitably follow.
This blog post was written by Jayne.