Membership Assistant & PA
ITV are currently looking for an experienced administrator to join the DPP team. You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have multi-tasking skills, the ability to work flexibly and under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
The role will provide support to the Membership Manager throughout the membership process and provide admin support to the DPP General Manager.
Duties will include:
• Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
• Assisting with organising events
• Raising purchase orders and invoices
• Monitoring payments
• Responding to urgent requests
• Organising and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board papers
• Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements
• Organising meetings
• Time/diary management
Experience and qualifications required:
• Exceptional computer literacy
• Highly developed organisational skills
• A meticulous and thorough nature
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
Send a CV & covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Closing Date: 18th August.