BVE is the UK’s leading Entertainment and Media Tech event, with a 20-year history dedicated to the broadcast, production and post-production sectors. In recent years, the show has evolved into an all-encompassing event that also covers the Connected Media, AV Systems Integration, Live Production, VR and creative sectors.
This year DPP Managing Director, Mark Harrison will give a keynote address in The Screen @ BVE, 11:10 – 11:50, revealing the DPP’s 2017 Predictions:
New trends and technologies appear all the time – but often disappear just as quickly. So which ones will make an impact – and when? What should your business be investing in – and what can you ignore? Uniquely, the Digital Production Partnership has a membership drawn from the whole media supply chain. And that expertise has now been brought together to predict the key trends that will shape the media sector in 2017 and beyond.
Mark will also appear on the panel: Future Trends in ‘Next-Gen’ Broadcast Technology and Consumer Electronics, 14:45 – 15:50, in The Screen @ BVE.
– What are the disruptive innovations hitting the consumer market?
– Future of home entertainment and the impact of smarter, connected homes on content consumption
– The AR/VR Phenomenon – what does this mean for the broadcast and content communities
– What does tomorrow’s media culture look like?
– How far will personalisation go for content consumption?
– Can our existing infrastructure and connectivity cope with future demands?
Andy Wilson, DPP Head of Business Development will host a session in the Production Theatre 16:00 – 16:45.
DPP Presents: Build Your Own YouTube Channel – Join this exciting panel discussion, featuring some incredibly talented new content creators, to hear how they’ve grown their YouTube services, what pitfalls to watch out for, AND their top tips on how to get started!
– Richard Lewis – Head of Entertainment, UK & IRE – YouTube
– Martin Trickey – Group Head of Digital – Warner Brothers Television Production UK
– Andy Taylor – CEO – Little Dot Studios
These sessions, along with an exclusive DPP drinks reception, 16:45 – 18:00 in the Production Theatre, will take place on Wednesday 1st March.
Sign up via BVE.