MediaTech 360 is a week of live events that brings the industry together to address challenges and unearth the opportunities presented by our evolving marketplace. It offers an exclusive thought leadership programme that explores the brave new world of media and entertainment.
DPP MD, Mark Harrison, will join the following keynote panel discussions:
Managing the impact of disruptive technology – AR, VR and Mobile Production
Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 3:55 PM – 4:40 PM
How are media entities coping with advancing technology?
- What’s the business proposition for VR in broadcast?
- How is new and consumer technology based mobile production affecting how we make content?
- Can broadcast production processes of today survive in the future?
TV is not dead; it is reborn
Thursday, June 8, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM
- Old habits die hard: TV is not going away – consumer habits new and old
- Is the increasing influence of tech giants in media a threat or a collaborative opportunity?
- The storytellers vs curators: is the broadcaster’s traditional strength being eroded by exclusively commissioned content (Netflix, Amazon), and by the financial and production assistance given to UGC (YouTube)?
Sign up via MediaTech 360.